Skip To Content
Facebook  Twitter  Pinterest  Wordpress  Apple App Store  Tumblr  YouTube  Instagram  GoodReads  GooglePlay

Lincoln Place

Lincoln Place

Lincoln Place
47133 W. Nine Mile Road, Novi, Michigan

The building was constructed in about 1839 by James Palmer, a blacksmith in Northville. The house was purchased by the Lincoln family (no relation to Abraham Lincoln) in 1844. The architecture is a similar design to the Abraham Lincoln House in Springfield, Ill. Once a dairy farm, the home has 14-inch centered black walnut wood beams.