25445 Novi Road, Novi, Michigan 48377
The original burial ground that would become the Novi Cemetery was donated by early Novi settler, Daniel Lee. In 1844, remains from graves on the Loren Flint farm, many dating from the early 1830’s, were moved to the cemetery. The property was expanded to 2.5 acres in 1873 and renamed the Novi Cemetery. Many veterans are buried in the cemetery including those who served in the Revolutionary War, the War of 1812, the Civil War and WWI and WWII.