Lincoln Place

Lincoln Place

Lincoln Place
47133 W. Nine Mile Road, Novi, Michigan

The building was constructed in about 1839 by James Palmer, a blacksmith in Northville. The house was purchased by the Lincoln family (no relation to Abraham Lincoln) in 1844. The architecture is a similar design to the Abraham Lincoln House in Springfield, Ill. Once a dairy farm, the home has 14-inch centered black walnut wood beams.