Join us in Teen Space!
Teen Space is a partnership between the Library, Novi Community School District, City of Novi Parks & Recreation, and Novi Youth Assistance. Teen Space is held on Monday-Friday from 2-5pm (except during vacation breaks and half days) during the school year in the West Meeting Room of the Library. Teen Space is open to students in grades 7th-12th and a school ID is required for admittance.
Teen Space Expectations & Rules
- Present school ID when entering Teen Space.
- You are expected to clean up after yourself.
- Use appropriate language, at a reasonable volume and tone.
- Keep your hands, feet and objects to yourself.
- Report spills and accidents to the room monitor.
- One person to a chair.
You will be evicted from NPL Teen Space and the Library for the following:
- Physical contact, fighting or any sort or harassment.
- Disturbing others around you by using inappropriate language or profanity,or being excessively loud.
- Destroying or defacing Library property.
- Not following Library Rules of Conduct.
- Failure to present school ID upon request.
Teen Space Unveils New Ping Pong Table
On March 2, 2020, a brand new ping pong table was unveiled in Teen Space! The Novi Public Library would like to send out a huge thank you to the Novi Educational Foundation for supporting Teen Space and giving us a $500.00 grant to purchase the new table.