- Five communities united by one book! In its fifth year and going strong, the
Neighborhood Library Association (NLA) introduces Karen Joy Fowler’s We
Are All Completely Beside Ourselves as its 2014 Community Read title.
The NLA will host a variety of book discussions and programs leading up to a
special author presentation on Tuesday, 11/18 at 7pm.
- The Library will be closed on Saturday, 8/30, Sunday, 8/31 and Monday,
9/1 for the Labor Day holiday.
- The 3rd & 4th grade and 5th & 6th grade Spelling Bee words are now available! For the complete list of words, come into the Library or visit the
Youth page or
Take advantage of the
Read Boxes located in Lakeshore Park, ITC Park and Rotary Park.
We welcome readers of all ages to take a book, read,
enjoy, share and return!
- Let us do the Driving!
Complimentary transportation for Older Adults.
- The Administration Office is now open Saturdays, from 10am-6pm to assist patrons with meeting room rentals, donations and program enrollment.
- Receive text and email reminders for voting and license
plate tab renewal. Sign-up here.
- Record breaking numbers! We registered 2,670 patrons for our Summer Reading Program, making this our highest number yet! Thank you to everyone involved for making this such a huge success!
- From Blank Page to On Stage! Wednesday, 8/20, 7pm.
- Join Mayor Bob Gatt and the Novi Historical Commission on Friday,
9/5 at 6pm at Pavilion Shore Park for an unveiling of the Motorcities Markers. To see the new markers take a tour on Saturday,
9/13 or Saturday, 10/11 at 11am!
information and to register click here.
- Discount coupon books now for sale! Buy yours today at the Check-Out Desk for $30, receive $500
+ worth of savings!
MI Big Green Gym program
is on again for 2014! Stop by the Library Circulation Desk to check
out your pass, good for admission into one of Michigan’s State Parks
or community recreation center.
- Soar and explore with the
Michigan Activity Pass (MAP)!
Using your Library card, check out a pass online, for one of Michigan’s premier arts and cultural attractions! The pass expires 7 days after the date printed. Now is the perfect time to explore our beautiful state!